Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Installing OpenCV on RoBoard

Hello again,in this post I am going to describe how to Install OpenCV on RoBoard. If you have ever installed it on a linux platform you needn't read this post.
I followed this link for installation.
Though I think that I can save you from some ridiculous amount of typing.Follow the following steps:
  • make a text file ins.sh
  • copy all the sudo-apt get stuff from the page with -y appended at each line.
  • now in the terminal type chmod +x ins.sh(I suppose that your current location is the location of file)
  • now execute ./ins.sh
Everything will be installed easily.What we did just now is shell scripting.

Now on "cmake" if it shows that some packages are missing you have to sudo-apt them.

No comments:

Post a Comment